Meat CSA Guidelines
Please read the guidelines and sign up at the bottom of the page. Pay in full by 3/31/17 and save an additional 5%!
Thank you for your interest in our Meat CSA Program! CSA shares are a great way to buy local food directly from the farm at a discounted price. By signing up, members enroll in 6 monthly packages.
Variety & Perks
- Each month we provide members with a different assortment of 100% grassfed beef, pastured pork, and pastured chicken. Share contents include, but are not limited to, steaks, roasts, sausage, ground meats, and cured meats. No organ meats are included. Chicken is seasonal and availability may vary in Winter Session.
- Members receive an additional 10% off any extra meat or egg purchases on their designated pick up day!
- Everything in each meat share is discounted by 10%!
- Members who pick up on time each month receive a complementary gift at the end of the 6 month session!
Where does your meat come from?
- We raise 100% grassfed beef, pastured pork, and pastured chicken on our farm in Fairview, which comprises most of your CSA share.
- We also source meats from our wholesale company, Hickory Nut Gap Meats. HNGM works with a network of family farmers in NC and surrounding states to raise 100% grassfed beef and pasture raised pork free of added hormones and antibiotics. Read more about our wholesale company.
Pricing & Options (*New Add-Ons Now Available!*) Pay in full by 3/31/17 and save an additional 5%!
- Members pay monthly or in full at beginning of session. (Summer: April-September, Winter: October-March)
- Members can pay online or in-store at the time of pickup.
- 10 lb Meat CSA: $80 per month, or $480 for entire 6 month session. Pay in full by 3/31/17 and save 5%!
- 15 lb Meat CSA: $115 per month, or $690 for entire 6 month session. Pay in full by 3/31/17 and save 5%!
- Soup & Bread Add-On: $17.99 per month, $107.94 for entire 6 month session. (A loaf of fresh baked bread & soup).
- Charcuterie Add-On: $30/mo, $180 for full 6 month session. (Butcher’s choice of charcuterie items each month: a $30 value).
- Pay for your CSA Here.
Pick-Up & Locations
- Members are assigned to Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, or Week 4, and will be sent an email reminder the Tuesday before their pickup each month.
- Farm Store Pickup: Available year round, Thursday-Sunday from 9am-6pm on designated week.
- North Asheville Tailgate Market: Available Summer Session only, on Saturdays.
- Shipping is available online. Additional shipping fees apply. Members must submit a separate payment each month in the correct week to have their CSA shipped.
No Show Policy
- Please let us know 24 hours in advance if you cannot pick up your share. You are always welcome to send a friend to pick up your share! We can be flexible if need be.
- 3 Strikes, You’re Out. (If you miss three times without saying anything, we have to call it quits).
- Extra 10% off discount only available on the designated pick up week.
Sign Up Below!
MARCH 23RD, 2017 (SUMMER SESSION)