Hickory Nut Gap Farm & Wicked Weed Present:
Hootenanny on the Farm!
Details to be announced! Email Kelsey for details.
Wild Foods Cooking Class & Dinner
- For participants from Wild Food Foraging Tour.
- 30 minute class followed by a 3 course meal
- Cooking class will incorporate a foraged ingredient into a recipe
- Seasonally inspired cuisine, featuring foraged and farm fresh ingredients
- Class at 5:30, dinner at 6
- 6 people minimum
- Schedule 7 days in advance, on a Wednesday or Saturday
- Contact Nate Sloan or call 828.628.1027 to schedule the class
- $67+tax for class and dinner
During the class portion of the evening, participants from Alan Muskat’s Wild Food Foraging Tour will be shown how to incorporate one of the foraged ingredients into an approachable recipe that could be remade in their own homes. From there, the group will be seated for a family style dinner on the Farm, featuring the remaining ingredients from the Wild Food Foraging Tour.