Alpine Wine Dinner
April 8th at 6:30
From the snow capped Alps to the majestic Blue Ridge, Hickory Nut Gap’s chef will be working together with Aaron Schorsch of Saveur The Journey.
- 5 Courses including Hors D’oeuvres, each paired with a French Alpine Wine
- Local artisanal cheeses that are created in the style of traditional Alpine cheeses
- Locally sourced ingredients, including Hickory Nut Gap Meats
- A complimentary shuttle will be provided from a downtown location.
- Tickets: $68 +Gratuity +Tax
Wild Foods Cooking Class & Dinner
- For participants from Wild Food Foraging Tour.
- 30 minute class followed by a 3 course meal
- Cooking class will incorporate a foraged ingredient into a recipe
- Seasonally inspired cuisine, featuring foraged and farm fresh ingredients
- Class at 5:30, dinner at 6
- 6 people minimum
- Schedule 7 days in advance, on a Wednesday or Saturday
- Contact Nate Sloan or call 828.628.1027 to schedule the class
- $67+tax for class and dinner
During the class portion of the evening, participants from Alan Muskat’s Wild Food Foraging Tour will be shown how to incorporate one of the foraged ingredients into an approachable recipe that could be remade in their own homes. From there, the group will be seated for a family style dinner on the Farm, featuring the remaining ingredients from the Wild Food Foraging Tour.